Monday, June 4, 2007

Moving On Up!

Jackson moved up to the Toddler I class today at daycare. He cried when Thomas dropped him off, which is not normal behavior for Jackson. We are excited that Jackson will get to go outside to the playground, go to music class and create art projects. I think he will have a lot of fun in this class. He will only get one nap a day from now on, and I am concerned about him getting enough sleep. Stay tuned. . .
Jackson is ready to go to school.

This evening, Thomas, Jackson and I ran an errand to Wal-Mart. As we got ready to check-out, a check-out lady called us over to her register. She took one look at Jackson and started laughing and saying, "I know this cute little boy that smiles all of the time!" She carried on and on about how cute he is and how she remembered him from another visit. Jackson turned on the charm by winking and blowing kisses to her! Thomas vaguely remembered her from a visit before a couple of months ago and her reaction to Jackson. I can't believe that she remembered Jackson out of all the children that she sees!! Wal-Mart needs to keep this kind of attention to their customers up! More people would shop at Wal-Mart!

No comments: