Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lauren's Finished Room

Lauren's room is finally finished! I am so excited about it. Thomas and Papa J painted the room and put up the wainscoting, Mama J and I sewed everything, Papa J built the baby bed when Jackson was born and now built Laurens changing table that is a bookshelf. This room was put together out of love. I hope Lauren loves it as much as we do!


The twin bed in Lauren's room. I did purchase her first doll right before she was born. Every girl needs a doll!


Here are some of the pictures on her wall. I had a real hard time finding pictures. Everything out for little girls is princess or fairies. I really didn't want to go that route at this point in her life. These pictures are of little girls playing with dolls and the one in the middle is a little girl picking flowers.


Here is the top of the chest of drawers and the diaper stacker. Mama J did a terrific job of sewing the diaper stacker. I also love the monogram at the top.


Here is the top of the changing table.


Here is the bookshelf/changing table. It is GORGEOUS!! Papa J did a wonderful job with the woodwork as always!


An inside view of the baby bed.


Here is the baby bed.

No comments: