Monday, July 11, 2011

July Fourth

For July 4th, we went down to College Station to spend some time with Mama J and Papa J. We had a nice visit! To celebrate the Fourth of July, we went to the George Bush Museum for a laser show (there was a burn ban, so no fireworks). Our neighbors, Matt and Krista were in town with their two kids, Avery and Luke, so we met up with them too!

Jackson got to rub the brisket that Papa J and Daddy cooked! He LOVED it!

Lauren loved riding her car on their big patio!

We also brought down the Stinger. Mama J and Papa J have a large yard that the kids have fun playing on!


Big brother driving his baby sister around.

Mama J playing with the kids in the sprinkler!

Tough guy!

Lauren in the sprinkler.

I have pictures somewhere of the laser show, but I'm not sure where they are! I will have to find them later!

No comments: