How is my baby boy 7?? Time flies! We celebrated his actual with our best friends, the Briskes. Jackson wanted to go to Benihana.
(The formatting is not working for some of the pictures, so I give up! Please bear with it!)
After Benihana, we went home for cake.
We put trick candles on the cake! Jackson had too much fun with them!
Then, we let him open some birthday presents.
He got a DS 3 D and a case!
Someone was excited!! He was so much fun to watch open presents this year from Christmas to birthday!
A week later, we had his birthday party. He wanted a Super Hero party. I couldn't figure out how to do the cakes. I originally wanted to do a tiered cake, but let's be honest, I am NOT a pro. So, three cakes side by side worked! So, here's how they turned out. Jackson loved watching me make them.
The guest were invited to wear their super hero attire. Jackson was Batman. Lauren was Wonder Woman.
Jackson wanted Super Dogs (AKA hot dogs) for the food.
The hose was ready, now for the guests!
You can tell that I was busy, because I didn't get many pictures during the party! We played leap over the buildings, using Superman blowing strength to blow cotton balls across the table, a Batman dart game, and a Spiderman disk shooting game. It was fun! Even though it was colder this year, the kids still ended up outside!
Mama J with Jack.
Jackson with one of his best friends, Eva! I just love this picture!








No comments:
Post a Comment