Not only is it hard to believe that my baby boy turned 7, but now my baby girl turned 4!! She is growing up right before my eyes!! Lauren LOVES the Disney Princess, but her favorites continue to be Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. She asked for a princess birthday party, but only wanted Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella! This is a hard task, because all of the princess party items have all of the princess on them! But, we delivered! The guests arrived in princess attire and headed straight to make candy necklaces.
Lauren making her candy necklace.
Jackson and Luke were knights.
The cake! The colors didn't turn out in the picture exactly like they where in person, and I was so busy taking pictures, that I didn't notice. It was not "hot pink" like in the picture.
Some of the decorations that I made.
We had pizza, and Lauren's favorite -- breadsticks!
We played pin the crown on the princess.
We also played a game of "hot potato", but with an apple. If the music stopped, and you were holding the apple, you had to fall over until a kiss (a Hershey's Kiss) was given to you to wake you up. This game was PERFECT!!
We also played a balloon game.
Cake time!
You can see the inside of the cake. I thought it would be fun to play with the layers.
Time for presents!
Lauren LOVED her party!


No comments:
Post a Comment