Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Getting Ready for Santa Claus

Night time came around and it was time for Jackson to get everything ready for Santa and head to bed.

Jackson got carrots to place outside for Santa's reindeer.


He went outside and decided where the carrots should go.


We then headed back inside to get cookies for Santa. Jackson placed them on the plate.


We then got a glass of milk for Santa, and Jackson insisted on it being chocolate milk! (Jackson LOVES chocolate milk.)


Jackson placed everything on the coffee table for Santa. He told us that the cookies were Santa's.


The next thing that we knew, Jackson grabbed a cookie and started eating it! We had to explain that they were for Santa. He ate it anyway!


We cuddled up on the couch and read The Night Before Christmas as a family.


Jackson looked up the chimney and told Santa that he was going to bed and to come to his house.

I tucked Jackson into bed and went into the living room with my family. Within 10 minutes, Jackson was yelling for me. When I went into his room, he told me, "Santa Claus is coming". I think he was a little excited! I used to have a hard time going to sleep on Christmas Eve when I was little, so as my mom said, I got my payback.

No comments: