Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Week

On Saturday, I drove down to College Station with Jackson and spent the night. I got up Sunday morning and headed to Houston to see my friend Kim and her new daughter, Addison. Sunday night, I spent the night with Shelly. Jackson stayed in College Station with my parents. I drove back to College Station on Monday to spend the night before heading back home. Jackson loved all of the attention!


I brought Jackson a present back from Houston - a Christmas train! It has a Santa Claus, a reindeer and Mrs. Claus. Jackson LOVED it! He kept making the reindeer eat the food on the second car. The last car has an oven with cookies in it. It is perfect for Jackson since he is really into "making cookies".


Uncle Jeffrey and Jackson play with the train.


Mama J bought Jackson new Christmas books. He wanted everyone to read them to him.


Jackson kept putting his cowboy hat on so that he could ride his stick horse.


Jackson in his all too cute pajamas. (I can't believe that he actually wore the hat!)


Jackson trying on Mommy's shoes. He looked like a new born calf trying to stand up!


Uncle Jeffrey playing with Jackson. Jackson adores his Uncle Jeffrey!


Before bed, Jackson kept saying, "I want Cocoa". Papa J finally took him to the pantry to get him to show what he was wanting. He grabbed the cocoa and took it to Mama J! Of course Mama J mixed up some of her homemade hot chocolate for her favorite grandson. None of us know where he has heard of cocoa before, nonetheless how he knows what cocoa is!


Jackson waves hi!

No comments: