We hung out in Jackson's room a little. Jackson did REALLY well with Weston. I thought that there might be a little green-eyed monster come out when I held another little boy, but I was wrong. When Weston was sad that his mommy was not there, Jackson kept telling him, "it's OK Weston". It was a relief to know that Jackson did not feel threatened by me paying attention to another child.
The boys took a bath. Weston wore Jackson's monkey towel. His mom and dad call him Monkey Boy, so I thought that the towel was appropriate.
The boys played together nicely after bath time. They jammed on the piano.
Jackson REALLY got into it!!
Jackson gave Weston a hug before bed. It was sweet! I read the two boys a couple of stories and then put Weston to bed first. He went to sleep like a champ! Thomas and I agreed that Shelly and Christian need to take Jackson for a couple of days to teach him to sleep!!
No comments:
Post a Comment