Monday, January 28, 2008

Jackson's First Ropers

Uncle Jonathan called Sunday morning to see if he could take Jackson to the Ft. Worth Stock Show. Of course we agreed. After church, Jackson kept asking, "Where's Uncle Jonathan?" When Uncle Jonathan pulled up in front of the house, Jackson came running to me saying, "Uncle Jonathan here!" After a few quick instructions on the car seat and stroller, Uncle Jonathan, his friend Kaci, and Jackson were off!

Evidently, Jackson got to see all types of animals including cows, sheep, horses and goats. Even though he liked to see them, he did not want to touch them! Jackson also got to eat a corny dog and meatballs. He had a fun day at the Stock Show!

After going to the Stock Show, Uncle Jonathan took Jackson to get his first pair of ropers! Little boy is officially a Texan!!


Uncle Jonathan and Jackson in matching boots! Jackson was a little hesitant at putting on his boots until Uncle Jonathan showed him his boots. Jackson wanted to be like Uncle Jonathan.


Jackson's boots!


I got Jackson undressed tonight to put on his pajamas, and he ran over to his boots to put them on. I had to take a picture of him in his boots and diaper! I think he would have slept in them if I let him!

No comments: