Monday, January 28, 2008
New Table
Mama J and Papa J bought a table for Jackson for his birthday. It was back ordered and finally arrived in the middle of January. Thomas put it together after Jackson went to bed. After putting it together, Thomas told me that Jackson will want to eat at it. The next morning, I took Jackson to see his new table in the family room. He said, "MY table!!" He immediately sat down on it. He was so excited! The next thing that he said was, "I need cereal at my table." Thomas was right! I got Jackson settled and ran back to continue getting ready for work. When I came back to check on him, I discovered that Jackson had figured out the special shelf under the table for books. He had already filled the shelf with books! I was impressed that he figured it out for himself!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment