I wanted to go ahead and post pictures of Jackson's partly even though I am behind in my posts because Papa J is in Ethiopia. We missed him, and I know he is eager to see pictures from the party.
Mama J came up for the birthday party (thank goodness) and helped us get ready for the event. For two nights in a row, I was up until 2:00 AM baking cakes, cleaning the house, and getting ready for the party. Mama J stayed up with me Friday night after I got home around 9:00 PM from work. We continue to be blessed to have such wonderful supportive families.
Jackson was so excited about his party. He woke up this morning, flung himself out of bed, and shouted that today was his birthday party! Next thing that I knew, he had his birthday outfit on (a pirate costume)! All day long, he just followed us around the house as we got ready for the party. The party was to start at 11:00, and around 10:30, Jackson said, "Mommy, when is the party starting?" I told him, "very soon". He said, "You have been saying that all day." He was so good all morning though and very patient waiting for his party!!
The house was decked out in pirate decorations.
The kitchen table.
I had pirate costumes for each child.
Avery and Jackson in thier pirate attire. Mama J and Papa J gave Jackson his pirate costume.
Uncle Jonathan and Kaci came ready for the party as well. They had on pirate hats!
Jackson had our neighbor friends and some friends from school at his party.
Everyone loved the pizza!
The cake. I continued the tradition of making the cake. The bottom layer did a little shifting . . . we teased that it was a tsuname!
No comments:
Post a Comment