Since my last post, the Saints became Super Bowl champions!! Can you believe it?? Ever since I have known Thomas (who IS the definition of a fan), people have made jokes about "when the Saints win the Super Bowl". It has always been kind of like, "yeah, when pigs fly". AND now, they are CHAMPS!! I will say that I am proud of my husband. He managed to handle himself quite nicely all things considered. I know, you are wondering what I am talking about. Let's just say that in years past, I wanted to leave the house if the Saints didn't play. . . well. . . up to their potential. Yeah. You want to see my husband in a bad mood. . . let the Saints have one of those games. (Although since we are Aggies too, we should be used to some disappointing football games!!)
For the Super Bowl, we decided to stay at our house. I didn't want to go anywhere and end up in the other room with the women (like happens so many times) because I wanted to watch the game. We did have our neighbors over, and it did help to keep Thomas calm. :-) Lauren and Jackson headed to College Station with my parents for the week since I had a conference to attend in Austin.
Here's Lauren in her adorable Saints outfit that Aunt Cody got her.
Here's Thomas before the game.
After the game, we raced over to our friends Thomas and Alison's house to celebrate. We played Second Line music, opened champagne and had a wonderful time!! What awesome memories!
WHO DAT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment