My mom came up this weekend to get the baby bed. Lauren has moved herself to her big girl bed and hasn't slept in the baby bed in six weeks. Mom came to get it and take it to her house for my future nieces or nephews to sleep in. This baby bed was crafted by hand made out of rough hard maple by Papa J. It is a beautiful bed that was made with love. Both kids have slept in it. It has been in my house in the same room for 5 1/2 years. It is surreal that it is no longer in my house. Bittersweet. My babies are growing up. Just a week ago, I found Jackson and Lauren playing in it. I figured I would take some pictures of them before it is not at our house any more.
I will look forward to the day when I can use this precious crib with my grandchildren (not too early though).
No comments:
Post a Comment