Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fun with Neighbors November 2012

Krista and I decided to get matching pajamas for the kids.  The kids loved it, except for Luke who was not happy with buttons on his pajamas.  :-)
















The kids had fun with their new pajamas and a sleep over!




The past two years, we have had a neighbor Thanksgiving diner.  I break out the china and crystal too!    I forgot to take pictures during the event, but doesn't the table look nice?



Here are the kids playing King and Queen.  I loved how the boys even broke out the "nice" shirts to play.  Avery is wearing one of my favorite dance costumes from when I was about her age.


















Lauren LOVED getting out the Nativity set that Mama J gave them to play with.  She loved telling the story of baby Jesus and acting out the Christmas story.

No comments: