I announced to the faculty at T.J. Lee that I will not back next year yesterday at the faculty meeting. I have accepted a library media specialist position at Town Center Elementary in Coppell. I am really excited about the challenges of a new school and position.
Mama J and Papa J drove to Plano yesterday afternoon and picked up Jackson from daycare. We enjoyed our visit and met Jonathan for supper to celebrate my new position and my parent's 32nd wedding anniversary.
Today I had to drive to Denton to take the last two classes at UNT. I have four more days of sitting in class from 8 - 5. I'm not excited about it, but you do what you have to do. Mama J and Papa J took Jackson home with them for until Sunday so that I can concentrate on what I need to do to finish up my degree. Thomas will head down to College Station tomorrow night for the weekend as well. He is so supportive of me finishing my degree, and I am blessed to have so much support.
No comments:
Post a Comment