Friday, August 24, 2007

Changes

The Larriviere household is experiencing lots of changes. I started my new job at Coppell ISD two weeks ago (officially -- of course I spent a lot of time in June and the whole month of August working in my new library). Thomas is also changing jobs. He will start work at Gerdau the Tuesday after Labor day. He will be inside/outside sales, and he will be doing some traveling too. Because Thomas will be traveling for work, Jackson has to change daycares. Thomas normally takes Jackson to daycare and on days that he travels, I will have to take him (I can not take Jackson to his current daycare and make it to work on time). It was SO HARD to find a new daycare! It is shocking to discover how few full time daycares exist! We really felt that we had limited options. On Friday, I signed Jackson up for a Primrose daycare that is on the way to work for both of us. Even though the daycare had a "good feel" to it, I found myself crying the whole way home. I really loved his old daycare. It is hard to know that Jackson will be experiencing a change too next week. Oh well, some things can not be helped, and sometimes change is good. . .

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hey Jennifer,
How is your new job? Is Jackson getting used to his new daycare this year? I want to come over and play sometime soon. :)

Mandy