I survived the first day of school! My new school, Town Center, is SO different from my old school, T.J. Lee. One of the first differences that I noticed is that there were not any kids that registered on the first day of school. All of the parents registered their child before the first day of school! At T.J. Lee, each classroom had about 2-3 students register on the first day of school. I was also surprised at the end of the day when every single child got home without incident. It was not that way in Irving (parents don't always communicate with the child and explain how they are getting home). You can tell that parents really talk to their children in Coppell and prepare them for the first day of school and what to expect.
Changing workplaces is a hard thing to do. I really miss some of my former co-workers. I know within time I will establish solid relationships with my new co-workers. Everyone has been so nice. It will just take time to have history with them. Stay tuned. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment