Sunday, August 12, 2007

Graduation Day!

I finally did it!! After working on my Masters degree for 3 1/2 years, I finally graduated. It felt good to put on the cap and gown and walk across the stage. Of course Thomas and Jackson attended along with my parents (they arrived from China late Friday). My grandma, Jeffrey, and Jonathan were also there to cheer me on.


Jackson learned to say, "Yea, Mommy"! It is too cute!


Getting ready to walk the stage.


Jackson did not take a nap before graduation. Thank goodness that the uncles were there to help entertain!


Jackson finally crashed at the end of the ceremony.


The Savell kids! I was really glad that both of my brothers made it to my graduation. It meant a lot to me to have them there to cheer me on. (Yes, I did hear you yell Jonathan!)


Grandma and Jennifer



A family picture with an awake Jackson.


Sweet boy.


Mama J and Jackson


Jackson and Mommy in front of the house.

After graduation, we had a party. Thomas made homemade lasagna and my grandma made desserts and appetizers. They did a wonderful job! Many of my friends and family members came to celebrate. It was a wonderful day!

No comments: