Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Larriviere is a . . .

We had our 20 week sonogram last Tuesday and found out what we were having. It is a . . . girl!! We are so excited!! I have thought that it was a girl all along and Jackson was convinced that he was having a sister too. After the sonogram, Thomas and I went to pick up Jackson from daycare and headed to Babies R Us to pick out a few pink things! Jackson bought his sister two purple blankets and I picked out a couple of outfits. . . or two!

This weekend, my mom was in town and we went shopping for material for the nursery. I haven't found bedding that I liked for a girl and didn't want to pay for custom bedding, so we are sewing the bedding. After visiting several fabric shops, we finally found the fabric! Yeah!! Now for the massive amount of sewing for the baby bed and the twin bed that is in the nursery. . .

No comments: