Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Catching up

My dad was the official photographer for Halloween, and I finally remembered to get the pictures from him. Better late than never!


Jackson at his school Halloween party. Mama J and Papa J went to the party to be with Jackson since neither Thomas nor I could attend the celebration.


Jackson eats his snacks.


Papa J ended up on the floor with Jackson.


Before long, Papa J was surrounded by Jackson's classmates!


They started playing blocks. All of the kids were in on the action.


Then it was time to head outside to play. Jackson insisted that Mama J and Papa J needed to go with him.


I think he is in the wrong costume for the fire truck! Jackson had planned on being a firefighter and we had a really cute costume for him. Halloween morning, he insisted on wearing his train engineer costume!

Trick or treating. This picture will always define the year with the Obama yard sign. (I think it was the only one in the neighborhood.)

There weren't many kids out trick-or-treating, so people were overly generous!

Jackson examining his loot!

1 comment:

donna said...

Hey girl! Hope you and the baby are doing well. I love the pictures of Jeff and Jackson. How precious!!! Have a wonderful New Year!