
Lauren
I love this picture!
Lauren and Papa J.




Lauren ADORES her Papa J. I mean, really, really ADORES him. She just lights up when she sees him. He in turn, adores her too. I guess there is a special place in a grandpa's heart for his daughter's daughter. They have a special relationship, and I can't wait to watch them throughout the years.
Another special relationship to watch is the one between Papa J and Jackson. They are "buddies". Jackson wants to learn from Papa J, and do whatever he is doing. They are kindred spirits, and this grandfather/grandson relationship is a special one.

After looking at the big ring, we went inside the Clayton Williams Center and looked at all of the Aggie videos, and the Aggie ring display. Here, you can see some brother/sister love!
Jackson and Lauren watching a video about Aggie yells. Don't you love this picture??
No comments:
Post a Comment