My great friend and neighbor, Krista and I loaded up our kids on Saturday to head to the Arboretum. The Dallas Arboretum has something called "Dallas Blooms" in the Spring to showcase all of their flowers and shrubs in full bloom. The kids love going to the Arboretum, and we were hoping for some good pictures too! We also packed a picnic lunch to enjoy during our outing. Her kids, Avery and Luke, did a great job posing for the camera. Mine, well. . . here's the best that I got!!
Here's one of Avery and Jackson. For all of you that don't know Avery, she is my future daughter-in-law! Jackson has proposed to her on numerous occasions. Every time, she says, "Ummm. . . let me think about it." Avery is two years older, so he does like the older women. He has told me over and over that he is going to marry Avery. When I have asked him why he wants to marry Avery, he tells me, "She is pretty, she is smart, and I like her house". I don't know about you, but I think those are perfect reasons why he should marry Avery!! He is so adamant that Avery is his future wife, that he has come home upset from daycare because either a girl has tried to kiss him or even worse -- asked him to marry them. He says over and over that he is not marrying anyone else but Avery!! Who knows what the future might bring! Out of the five couples on our street that we hang out with, two were neighbors growing up!!
I just had to include this cute picture of Avery and Luke. Avery and Luke (along with our other neighbors) are a huge part of our family's life. EVERY time we pull into the driveway, Lauren asks, "Where's AveryLuke?" (Yes, their two names become one with Lauren!)
I probably took 15 pictures of these two together on this bench. This was the best one. I never could get them to look at the camera!
What a fun outing! We will look forward to our next adventures at the Arboretum!

No comments:
Post a Comment