Friday, February 17, 2012

February Happenings

Here's some random pictures from February.

I had to take this picture of Lauren in the window seal reading a book. Proud Mama!

February means Valentines! The kids and I sat down at the table to write their Valentine's. Lauren was into it this year! It is fun to watch your kids start selecting who gets which card just like I did as a child.

I love this toothless smile!

Lauren is such a sweetheart! Giving mommy kisses here.

Jackson wrote his Valentine's cards!! This was a BIG change from last year. He is loving school and is doing well. I'm proud of his progress! (As I wrote that, I realized what a "teacher term" that is! The teacher in me comes out when he reads and writes!)

The ONLY snow we got this year after DAYS AND DAYS of snow last year! It barely snowed and didn't stick. Jackson still had to get out and run around in it though! Lauren stepped out in it, and turned back inside!



Lauren reading a book again!
She loves her books!

Another love. . .
Rocking her baby! She will be such a good mama one day.


My girl.

No comments: