For months, Lauren has told me that she wanted a pink birthday -- pink cake, pink streamers, and pink balloons. We decided to fulfill her wish, and she had a PINK birthday!!

The dinning room.
Each girl got a wand from the centerpiece.
The living room. Each girl had a crown and pink necklace. The boys had gear to be knights.
The kitchen was pretty pink! I spent many hours making the tissue paper balls! The picture doesn't show the effect as well, but you get the gist!
I accented with Princess Aurora pictures (Sleeping Beauty). Lauren truly believes that she is Princess Aurora. She will identify all of the other princesses, and then when it is time to identify Princess Aurora, Lauren says, "That's me!" Even other mothers from daycare have told me that their children call Princess Aurora "Lauren"! How funny!
The birthday girl with her big brother.
I had major cake issues! It didn't turn out how I wanted, but it did match the party!
The birthday girl! Isn't the dress perfect!?
Mrs. Krista with Lauren.
Luke and Jackson found the knight stuff right away!
All of the girls ended up in Lauren's room dressing up! I didn't think about that happening, but it was fun!
Aunt Kaci and Uncle Jonathan arrived. Lauren can't wait for "Baby Cousin" to arrive!
Pin the crown on the princess.
Cake time!
My sweet girly girl!
Attempt number one in blowing out the candles. I had to relight the candles because of friends "helping".
This time, look who "helped"!! I even have picture proof! She didn't know that Jackson helped, so I just moved on.
Opening presents!
After the party, Papa J took Lauren outside to take pictures with balloons. Didn't they turn out cute?








No comments:
Post a Comment