Sunday, October 14, 2012

Aggie Tailgating With LSU?

Our niece, Abby, now is a freshman at LSU.  When A&M moved to the SEC, we kept telling Abby that she needed to come to an A&M vs LSU football game.  She did come to the game this year, and we were so excited!
Abby and Lauren


Jackson and Lauren LOVED having Abby around!


Abby and her boyfriend, Roger.  We really, really enjoyed their visit.


Thomas making breakfast burritos.


The kids enjoy playing with Kennedy.  Kennedy is Jonathan and Kaci's niece, but she is like family to us as well.



Monkey see, monkey do!















Playing catch!

We really enjoyed Abby and Roger's visit.  It is hard to believe that the little spunky 7 year old girl that I met when I first was introduced to Thomas' family is now in college.  Abby is a fun, caring, and polite young woman.  I can only hope that Lauren grows up to be just like her cousin!  I can't wait for another A&M vs LSU game to hang out with her and Roger again!

No comments: