For Halloween this year, Lauren wanted to go as Cinderella, and Jackson wanted to be a knight. Both kiddos planned their costume with Avery and Luke. So, Avery was a princess, and Luke was a knight, but both of them had a zombie twist.
Luke and Avery came over to carve pumpkins with us prior to Halloween.
Trick or Treating time!! I know that there are a bunch of pictures of Lauren, but she was REALLY posing!
She learned this pose from cousin Abby!
What a handsome knight!
The princess and the knight!
Daddy joined us for trick-or-treating!
Our first stop -- the neighbors!
The princesses and the knights!
Jack and Macey joined us too!
And they are off!
The annual picture in front of the blow-up cat!
Candy time!
Trading time!
Chocolate! Lauren loves peanut butter cups and M&M's! Jackson loves Kit-Kats and peanut butter cups too! Jackson also takes after his momma, and he loves sour candy as well!
I see some serious brushing in her future!! Ha, ha! I would say that the night ended in success!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment