Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Getting Ready for Valentine's Day

Jackson and I sat down at the table tonight so we could get his Valentines ready for his party tomorrow at his school. Last week, I had taken Jackson to the store to pick out his Valentines. He wanted the animal ones. When we got them out of the package, I discovered that they did not have envelopes. To make matters worse, a pen did not write on them. We had to use a permenant marker.



I let Jackson pick out the card for each of his friends in his class.


After I made out the cards, I let Jackson write a little too. He insisted on writing on the lines where I had already written names. He knew where he was suppossed to write, and was not going to write anywhere else!


Jackson holds up his card for his teachers.


After we finshed making the cards, I continued to explain how the Valentine exchange would work. When I told Jackson that he would give his cards to his friends tomorrow, he started crying!

No comments: