Thomas headed out of town towards New Orleans for work, and Jackson and I headed to the park.
Jackson insisted on wearing his "choo choo hat" to the park.
I taught Jackson how to walk on the beam and balance. He quickly told me no, and sat down on the beam. He started scooting on it instead. That's one way to do it!
Jackson found the musical area of the playground. He kept going to the drums and playing them while singing "Saw varisity's horns off, saw varsity's horns off. . . " I was a proud Aggie mom!
After he played the drums, he would run over to the school bus to play on. After playing with the school bus, he would head back to the drums to start the whole routine over again.
Later that night, Jackson and I want outside to blow bubbles.
Jackson heard an airplane and had to watch it!
No comments:
Post a Comment