Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Playing with Animals

Jackson has began to play more and more with his animals. He likes to have the animals eat and then get water.


Jackson got out his Noah's Ark while I got ready for company Saturday night. I turned around and noticed that he had all of the animals in circles around the "food". I asked him what the animals were doing and he said, "they are eating."


Jackson just sat and watched the animals "eat".


Jackson has also started playing with his stuffed animals. He insists that I play with him too! The animals have to eat, go to the watering hole, and evidentally, they poo-poo. I took the opportunity to suggest the animals use the "potty" and you have to flush after they use the "potty". Jackson eagerly agreed and invented his own animal potty in his bedroom. Maybe potty training is just around the corner. . .

No comments: