Sunday, December 6, 2009

Backyard Campout

A couple of weeks ago, Thomas called me at work with the idea to put the tent out in the back yard for a family camp out. We decided to make tin foil dinners, s'mores, and have a fun time camping out. Jackson had a blast playing in the tent as we mad tin foil dinners. Unfortunately, the tin foil dinners got just a little burned (they were charred)! The s'mores were delicious though!

All bets were on for how long Jackson would stay in the tent. Lauren and I slept inside while the boys decided to sleep in the tent. All night long, I kept thinking that Jackson and Thomas would head inside. Around 7:30, I heard the door open. He had made it all night long! Thomas said he just looked up through the tent at the stars. He kept talking about all of the planets and meteorites that he saw! Jackson LOVED camping out!

Jackson eating s'mores.

No comments: