Lauren is really starting to talk! She has always studied people's mouths when they talked, and we joked that she was going to talk at an early age. Even when she was Christened, the preacher, Jerry House, told us that Lauren was studying him so much while he was talking to her, he thought she was going to start talking to him. Turns out, we were right about her talking at an early age. We are now joking that one day, we won't get her to be quiet!
This week, Lauren started saying, "Jackson". She says, "Da-Doooon". She will say it over and over. It is fun! I think I am enjoying her saying, "Da-Dooon" more than mama. Becoming a parent teaches you things. When I became a mom, I realized even more how much my parents love me. Now, becoming a parent of a second child, I realize how much you love seeing your children together. Parents get so much joy out of their children loving each other. I also realize how much it probably hurts a parent when children do not get along.
Lauren is now saying: Mama, Dada, Jackson, Hi, baby, book (does that surprise you), Uh-Oh, and we think she is trying to say "Thank you". Stay tuned. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment