Every year, I try to get pictures of the kids in their pajamas in front of the Christmas tree. It is ALWAYS a challenge. This year, the challenge continued. . . only now I have two to try to get to pose!
I started with Lauren. Here are just a few of the many, many pictures I took.

Not too bad. Now if I can get her to show off those adorable dimples. By the way, don't you love the pj's?? The hat really makes it, doesn't it? Thomas says that she is going to hate me one day for this outfit and it is going to cost him a fortune in therapy. I think it is ADORABLE though, and I'm sure that the way I dress the kids will only be a portion of the things that they bring up in therapy!! Oh well, we do our best, right?

Lauren loved turning and looking at the tree. I kept calling her name, and she kept taking ornaments off the tree!

"Look Mommy! I pulled another one off!"

"See! Isn't it pretty!"

"Now, I'm crawling away from the tree. You just think you are going to get a good picture! And, now that I am not in front of the tree, I'm going to show off my dimples!"
Enter Jackson to the scene.

He wanted to take a picture with Lauren standing. It didn't work out too well.

Still not the picture I was looking for.

Big brother entertains her though.

Now that is a sweet picture.

That one will work!

Whoa! Watch out Lauren!
Now for one with just Jackson.
Perfect!
Whew! Picture taking is a lot of hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment