Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa Claus

Right before we left for Thanksgiving, Jackson and I went to the mall. One of the highlights of our mother/son outing was stopping to look at Santa Claus. Jackson has cried in Santa's lap the past two years, so we are really working with him this year to not be afraid of Santa. We walked up close to Santa to wave to him when all of a sudden, Jackson started talking to Santa!! He said, "We were just talking about you Santa Claus!" I was really impressed that Jackson talked to him!

When we got home, I pulled out Jackson's Christmas pajamas. Before long, Jackson had put on Santa's hat and "boots". He was dressed up like Santa Claus!!


Then he made himself a belt out of a blanket, used socks for gloves, and then needed a beard. I couldn't think of anything for a beard when Jackson ran and got the stuffing for pillows out of Lauren's closet. Now we had a beard! What a perfect Santa Claus!!


Ho ho ho!!

No comments: