Monday, December 3, 2012

Dirty Girl Mud Run

I turned the big 3-5 this year.  For this milestone, I asked my BFF and neighbor, Krista to do a mud run with me.  I really wanted the physical challenge to mark the occasion.  Krista is REALLY fit, so that is a little intimidating, but I knew she was the person to do this with.  Unfortunately, I ended up with a really bad sinus infection that week, so my lung capacity was not where it should be.  We had a blast anyway!  We took advantage of the event being in San Antonio, and had a girl's weekend on the River Walk too!  

The two of us before the event!
















Fun costumes were the thing, but we decided to just go with a flower headband.  Although the costumes were cute, we were glad that we stuck with the cute, or somewhat cute, headband!



















After the event!!






















The best part - our shoes!  We did donate them to be cleaned up and sent to whoever they send them too!




















Even our socks were muddy!  It took forever for us to get cleaned up!  Even back at the hotel, both of us were horrified that we had cleaned up at the event, and the shower water was totally muddy too!

No comments: