Friday, December 21, 2012

Time to See Santa!

The kids love our yearly tradition of going to see Santa Claus!  We make an evening of it, but going to the mall, standing in a LONG line, and eating at the mall too!  

I had to get a picture of Lauren in her outfit!  She just LOVED this skirt!


Might as well get in a picture of the other Christmas tree while I had the camera out!  Can you tell that I love lights??


Eating before Santa!


Lauren kept posing!  Really cute, but hard to get a good picture!




















I love watching the kids with Santa!  The magic is in their eyes, and their smiles could not get any bigger!!  Lauren asked for a new pink baby, a new kitchen, and a suitcase and backpack for her babies.  Jackson asked for an air soft gun, a remote control car, and camouflage.

No comments: