I had heard the idea of having a party for kids to celebrate Christmas, so I decided that it sounded right up our alley! So, the North Pole Party was created! With it being a busy time of the year, many of our friends could not come, but we had a great time!
Jackson and Lauren were ready for the party!
We began the evening with decorating ice cream cones as Christmas trees.
We wrapped them up to take home, and then dug into some pizza. After pizza, we made ornaments. (I was busy hosting and forgot to take pictures!)
Then we had to remember why we celebrated Christmas -- so we had a birthday cupcake and sang Happy Birthday to Jesus.
We finished with reading a Christmas story. The North Pole party was a huge hit! We can't wait to make this an annual tradition!


No comments:
Post a Comment