Friday, December 21, 2012

School Christmas Parties

Lauren enjoyed me coming out to her class for her Christmas party at school.  I didn't take many pictures.  

Present time!


A coloring book and crayons!




















Lauren with one of her friends, Kinley.

Jackson's party wasn't quite as much fun.  He had complained of not feeling well that morning.  Mama J and Papa J were at our house.  We let Jackson stay home in the morning, but he got up and dressed and asked Papa J to take him to school.  Mama J and Papa J were on their way to school for Jackson's class party, when I had stepped inside his classroom to check on him.  Right at the beginning of the party, I heard THE cough.  You know the one as a mom, that you know something is coming!  I grabbed him to take him to the trash can.  Only, the teacher had moved the trash can!  So I swung him the other direction, making him trip over my feet.  He made it though!!  It was quite exciting, and so not fun.  About that time Mama J and Papa J walked in the classroom.  I sent Jackson home with them.  Luckily, it was a bug that lasted a day only, so he was good to go for the holidays!

No comments: