Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

On Memorial Day, we went over to our neighbor's house to grill and swim in their pool. Thomas smoked ribs and the neighbors grilled shrimp. It was yummy! Jackson actually got in the pool without crying! He had fun pretending he was a scuba diver! Lauren got in the pool too! She enjoyed it, but was very sleepy, so she didn't stay in the water too long. I did get a picture of Lauren in her swimsuit. I did not take pictures of the kids in the water because the pictures would include Thomas or I in our swimsuit. We decided that the world was a better place without pictures of either of us in our swimsuits!!!


Here's Lauren in her swimsuit. What a cutie pie! I did have a learning lesson about girl's swimsuits. . . buy them A LOT bigger. This one is a 6-9 month and it was really tight on little girl. I think I need to buy a bigger one now for later in the season.

No comments: