My parents left for Italy on Friday. They are there for six weeks! Dad is a visiting professor for University of Florence so they have a flat that they are renting out. Since we are out of phone contact, I am going to try to update the blog more frequently. I decided that if I am going to type what is going on in the lives of the Larriviere family, I should just post it to the blog. So, if you are wondering why I am posting more often, that's why!
Lauren gave us a little scare today. She had not had a BM since Sunday at noon. We called daycare to see how she was doing midday today. She was crying a lot and gassy. If you know Lauren, she NEVER fusses. She is so easy going. Thomas called the doctor at 2:00, and we waited all afternoon for them to call back. Meanwhile, I rushed over to daycare after a meeting after school to get the kids, and she had finally gone. Yeah! The teachers said that she pooped and then gave her big smile that she gives out and was happy!
For those of you that don't know, I have a new job for the next school year!! I'm so excited! I will be working in Lovejoy ISD at Hart Elementary School as the LMS (Library Media Specialist). Tonight, they presented the new hires to the school board. My new principal said some really nice things about me and presented me with a kind note, a nice pen, and a fancy chocolate covered apple! It was really neat! I know next year is going to be fabulous!
No comments:
Post a Comment