Saturday, June 6, 2009

First Movie

Since Jackson had a father/son night Friday night, tonight was a mommy/son night! We decided to go to the movies to see Up. We were excited to go to the movie theater because this was the first movie that Jackson was going to go see at the theater. It was also my second movie to see since Jackson was born (pitiful I know). Before we went, Jackson said he wanted to get popcorn and a coke. I agreed to this treat. After purchasing tickets, we headed to the snack bar. I could tell that it had been a very long time since I had seen a movie! I was suckered into buying the popcorn/soft drink combo. After I paid for it, they gave us our popcorn. It was HUGE!! Why didn't I look at how big everything was?? Oh well. We don't ever go to the movies so it was ok. Jackson was wonderful during the movie. He ended up sitting in my lap because his legs couldn't hold down the seat. When the "scary" parts came, he would turn around and hug me, but would sneak a peek at the screen. It was really cute! I can't wait to take him to the movies again (hopefully it will be a little sooner than three years)!

No comments: