It is so much fun dressing Lauren in all of her pretty clothes! Of course we have to have the bow to go with it! She recently started outgrowing some of her bows, so of course I went out and bought some more. We went ahead and got the bigger bows since that is what all of the other babies are wearing. We want her to be in style after all!! (The funny thing is that babies are wearing big bows. The other day, I noticed a lot of 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders are wearing very small bows in their hair! Isn't that funny!)
My beautiful happy girl!
I love this outfit! Not long after this photo session, Lauren ended up spitting up all over her outfit, so on with a new one. I picked out another adorable outfit and tried to get another good picture of Lauren. Here's what happened:
Jackson wanted in on the action!
I tried to get them both to smile. Lauren cooperated; Jackson did not.
I finally tried to get Jackson and Lauren to pose together again. Here's some of the pictures that I took:


As you can see, I never got the perfect shot!! Maybe next time. . .
1 comment:
he's a HAM! :-D
Post a Comment