I ended up not going to my class because the storm hit right at the start of the class. I wonder how many people went to the class? Maybe they will make it up next week. . . Just a little Wednesday night excitement!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Wednesday Night Excitement
On Wednesday nights I go to a Financial Peace class. Tonight, I rushed to get dinner ready, and we all sat down to eat. As we were rushing to eat so I could head out to my class, the tornado sirens went off. For those of you that don't live in Dallas, it is a strange thing when the sirens go off because you jump into action and of course turn on the TV. We quickly turned on the TV and sure enough there was a tornado warning. We moved dinner into the hallway and started listening closely to the television. The cell continued to move across the metroplex until it was headed towards Plano. Jackson got a little worried, but he was a trooper. Then Uncle Jonathan called and told us a tornado was reported right at our main intersection. We quickly changed television channels to hear their report, and I put pillows around the kids as we huddled together. Luckily nothing happened, the storm moved on and all is well! After all of the excitement, Lauren went right to sleep in Thomas' arms. I had to take a picture of her because she fell asleep in the funniest position!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment