Thursday, April 2, 2009

Random Pictures

Here are some pictures that I haven't included in the blog. Some of them I finally got from my dad.

The family of four. So far, this is the only picture we have taken together!! I don't know why we don't have any more. We need to work on it!


Jackson seeing Lauren for the first time in the hospital.


Jackson giving Lauren her first kiss.


Sleeping baby.


The siblings.


Jackson loves to look at Lauren and touch her. This was taken two weeks ago between illnesses.


Lauren in the gown that I bought for her the day I found out she was a girl.


I took this picture this week to show how much Lauren has grown. She likes "Mommy's milk" as Jackson calls it!


Lauren and I went in to tuck Jackson in bed. I ended up putting Lauren in bed with Jackson. He was so excited. He kept cuddling her and kissing her. When I was a little girl, my dad brought my new baby brother (Jonathan) in to me the first morning he was home. I was so excited to have my baby brother cuddle with me in my bed. It was fun to see Jackson react the same way that I remember reacting to a baby sibling.

No comments: