Thursday, September 24, 2009

Here We Go Again

Lauren had her 3rd ear infection last week. We had taken her to the night doctor, and they put her on strong antiobiotics. Poor baby ended up with an upset tummy. I mean REALLY upset. Her poor bottom was raw, and she would cry every time she had to go to the bathroom, which was often. Mama J came up to take care of her (she is our all time hero) and ended up having to take her to College Station for a night because she was hosting a dinner party.

This morning, we woke up, started getting ready for work/school and notices Lauren has hives. So, I called in to work, and I am waiting to take her to the doctor. Ahhh. . . the first year of daycare.

1 comment:

Susan and Craig said...

Poor Lauren!!! It sounds like she is trying to be just like her big brother and wants tubes in her ears. =( I've got 11 more months before we are past the 1st 12 months of daycare...thanks for the encouragement. haha