Jackson and Lauren were pumped up to go horseback riding. Lauren was too little, so she went on a pony ride. Jackson, Papa J, and myself went on a hour long ride through the mountains and even across streams! It was awesome scenery!
Lauren was ready to go for her pony ride!
She was so excited! She got to ride S'mores!
Petting S'mores after her pony ride.
Jackson got to pet him too!
They even let Lauren give S'mores a treat!
Then it was time for Jackson, Papa J, and myself to ride our horses.
It has been decades since I have ridden a horse. Both Papa J and I agreed that we forgot how tall horses are, and after a few minutes, both of us had sore bottoms! Obviously, we were not riding horses correctly!
Off we went! Jackson lead the trail. He was so funny during the ride. He wasn't nervous at all, and ended up talking to the lead rider the ENTIRE hour. I mean, the ENTIRE hour!! They just talked and talked! Jackson is definitely not a shy boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment