Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday - The Hotel in Rome

We were excited to be in Rome and to get to our hotel. The hotel room was surprisingly large.

Jackson loves to stay in hotels!


Our view our our window of the street below. Yes, STREET!
The Hotel sign right out our window.

I had to take a picture of a car driving down the street. Look at how narrow the street is! And this was a wide street! YIKES! We would have to walk down these streets with the strollers. It was amazing that everyone can make it down the streets. I was nervous about how narrow they were at first, but then got used to it very quickly.


Lauren gave Papa J kisses.


Papa J and Lauren

I know that this picture isn't perfectly in focus, but I had to include it because Lauren is so bright eyed!

Jackson in front of our window.


Mommy and Jackson

No comments: