On the plane to Chicago. At the time, we thought we would be in Italy within hours not days!
Lauren asleep at the hotel room in Chicago. Sweet baby was WONDERFUL throughout the entire trip. She is a trooper!

Jackson was entertained by our portable DVD player as we waited to leave the hotel for another two days of travel.
Jackson on the flight to Boston. This was the flight that Jackson gagged on popcorn. (For those of you that know Jackson well, you have experienced him vomiting. Jackson gags easily and therefore vomits easily. It is gross. He has probably vomited more during his 3 years than I have during my 31 years! Thomas and I have gotten really good at catching it though.) Poor Thomas had to clean him up while I held Lauren. Lot's of fun!
Lauren and Thomas on the flight to Boston. I had packed four outfits on our carry on for Lauren. On the first day of travel, she had two blowouts on two of the outfits. Luckily, Thomas washed them out at the hotel because we needed them for the next two days. Who knew that we would have to wear our traveling clothes and the one other outfit we packed in our carry on for five days!! Thank goodness mom had a washer at the apartment! We laughed over the five days because every time we needed something, I would say, "I packed it -- in our checked bags!
Day 3 of travel.

We found this toy at the London airport. Jackson played with it for a while and then we let him run around the room that was empty except for this toy.
We couldn't believe that were were in London for 6 hours and had to stay at the airport (we weren't risking ANYTHING)!!! We were in LONDON!! Why couldn't we have had to spend the night in London instead of Chicago?? I did order fish and chips for lunch. When in London. . . do as the Londoners do!
We took this picture to show that we were still smiling through everything!
Lauren was so tired from travel. Sleeping beauty.
WE MADE IT!! ROME!! Now to stand in line, find our baggage, and find my parents. We were so glad to see them. Now for the fun to begin!











No comments:
Post a Comment