Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bubbles!

Today was a sun shinny day!! Finally! Jackson and I took a walk in the park. We went down to the big playground and Jackson got to play. The slides were wet, so I wouldn't let him go down the slide. Instead, he kept walking up and down, up and down, up and down the steps leading to the slides. He got really good at it. So good in fact, that he started going too fast. I had to catch him a couple of times and try to get him to slow down. Every time that he would fall, he would get up and try again. I learned a little more about my son from this. I was surprised about how he would just keep going. At one point, he went to the very top, sat down and just looked around. I guess he likes heights!
Late this afternoon I was going to get out our baby pool (finally), but it started to rain! Augghhhh! It ended up raining over 2 inches in less than an hour! The creek was flooded and water was up really high creating rapids. Jackson and I did end up going outside right before it started to rain to blow bubbles. He got to wear his hat that he will wear next week on our vacation. He looked too cute!

No comments: