. . . instead of President Bush walking inside, he turned towards the group!! A bustle of excitement was felt though the crowd. We immediately started taking even more pictures. That's when we realized that he was taking the time to talk to each group, shake their hands AND pose for a picture! I was SOOOO excited! Poor Jackson, he was tired and had NO clue what we were so excited about. He just liked the helicopter! As President Bush got closer and closer, Kyle told us to wish the president a happy birthday (his birthday is on the 6th and they were celebrating the evening of the 4th).


Suddenly, President Bush was to our group!! Each of us shook his hand. Then Dad told him that we were from Texas. President Bush asked which part of Texas we were from. Dad replied, "College Station". President Bush said that his Mother and Dad sure did love College Station. Dad told him that we love them. Then President Bush posed for a picture with us! Jackson kept looking at him. I kept telling Jackson to look at Kyle who had the camera. I finally grabbed Jackson's head and turned it towards Kyle. Here is the picture:

President Bush continued down the group.

3 comments:
VERY COOL! What a momentous time for your family and especially Jackson!
I can't believe you got to shake hands with President Bush at the White House. What a wonderful thing to have for Jackson! I am so glad you are doing this Blog. I love reading it.
What a wonderful trip and experience to have. Wow! I'm enjoying reading about Jackson.
Post a Comment