Monday, July 9, 2007

Woa-Woa Woas and Choo-Choos

After the Washington D.C. trip, all Jackson can say is Woa-Woa-Woa (the sound that a helicopter makes) and choo-choo (train). Jackson and I went to Toys-R-Us to get a baby float for our vacation next week and ended up buying a toy helicopter as well. Jackson was so excited. We broke it out of the box as soon as we got home and he went around the house saying, "woa-woa-woa". Too cute!





Later that evening, he kept saying, "Mommy! Choo-choo!" over and over and over again. I had looked at trains at the toy store earlier in the day. Thomas and I decided to go and look at the trains at the store and see if there was one we wanted to get him. (I know - spoil the child. That is the hard thing about a Christmas baby. It's not like you can wait until Christmas or his birthday when there's something you want to get him around summer time.) We debated and debated over what train to get. There were several that would be perfect for now, but we were worried that he would loose interest in them within the next couple of months. We ended up buying the starter set for the Thomas the Tank Engine. Jackson loved playing with the model in the store. And was excited to break it out of the box at home.




No comments: